Monday, September 14, 2009

"God is Love"

I think I may change things a little in my blog. Sometimes I feel I try to force profound thoughts or insight because, this is "Out-there." I may simplify it a little and add some funny things of life... like, what is up with our body always mutating or doing embarrassing things. Ever since I have had my gall badder out, if I consume a lot of "junk" food, then my body produces extra gas, yes I mean farts. Twice this last week at some family gatherings in the great outdoors, I could not control some little toots. sigh... yes everyone thought it funny and to this point have not let me forget about it. Sometimes I wish all my weaknesses were that simple and would just give others something to laugh about and then we could go on with life.


This week I'm pondering what it means to serve and truly love others and why do we say "God is Love?"

I'm not really sure right now. I will have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment