Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh, May My Soul Commune with Thee - Thursday

I thought today to look up the word "commue."

1. to converse or talk together, usually with profound intensity, intimacy, etc.; interchange thoughts or feelings.


2. to be in intimate communication or rapport: to commune with nature.

I've been thinking about communication and sometimes we have weather communication, or dinner communication, bored communication, dutiful communication, sometimes the best communication doesn't have to include profound ideas, it can be just silliness.  But, what make GREAT communication.  For me it is where I feel completely safe, accepted, appreciated, loved; and then, when I am enriched, edified, fed and discover in communication.   Do you think the Lord likes to commue with us?

No comments:

Post a Comment