Sunday, September 6, 2009

Scatter Sunshine

For those of you who, if there are any "you's" out there, there is a theme to my meditations and ponderings for the week. Often it is tied to music. If the theme is tied to music it seems to stick to my physie a little better.
This week I've chosen "Scatter Sunshine" for my theme from the song by the same name. Last week as I examined prayer, I felt like I dwelt way to much on myself and it wasn't healthy in the end. It wasn't the subjects fault, just myself, getting got up in myself. This week I feel the need to look out of myself and focus on service and positive service at that, believing it will make a positive effect on the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you chose this song this week. We sang it in Relief Society in Missouri on Sunday. It was so fun to sing that song with my mom and 2 of my sisters! We grinned throughout the whole song!! It's a new favorite because of that special memory.

    ReplyDelete